Tuesday, June 30, 2009

clinton hill, brooklyn (my second act)

it's been exactly 3 years since i began boroughed with my friend paul, and i've decided to discontinue posting my images here. i will be posting images directly to my flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24966593@N05/

it has truly been a labor of love maintaining this site - and i appreciate everyone's comments and feedback. i will always look at this site as my own personal photo album of the past 3 years.

best of luck to everyone - and i hope you visit boroughed on flickr!

be well...stefan















3 Comments:

Anonymous Devyn said...

Ohhh, such pretty pictures!

June 30, 2009 8:10 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Sorry to post this here; I couldn't find a contact e-mail for you!


Hi there,

My name is Jared Grove and I'm with NYCTourist.com. We'd like to give you $50 to link to our New York pages. Please give me a call back at (800) 450-7805 x106 or e-mail me at jaredg@bizx.info to get a hold of me.

Thanks very much!
-Jared

February 08, 2010 1:55 PM  
Blogger aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112@gmail.com

November 26, 2012 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home